STRATFORD, Conn. -- Two Stratford firefighters were injured in responding to a house blaze at 472 Huntington Road in Stratford on Wednesday night, according to NBC Connecticut.
Two cats perished in the fire, which was called in at 10:16 p.m. The firefighters suffered minor injuries and were released after hospital treatment.
Residents of the house were uninjured but will be displaced for the holidays. The scene was cleared by 4 a.m.
Click here to read the story at NBC Connecticut.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.