STRATFORD, Conn. — A fire that heavily damaged Rumours Cafe strip club in Stratford on Sunday morning was blamed on faulty wiring, the Connecticut Post said.
No one was injured in the 8:40 am. blaze on Barnum Avenue, but the building sustained significant damage, firefighters told the Post.
Firefighters had also been called to the strip club at 7 p.m. Saturday for a fire behind a locker in a changing room, the Post said.
Click here to read the story in the Connecticut Post.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.