STRATFORD, Conn. -- "Motherhood Out Loud," a collection of American writers including Beth Henley, Lisa Loomer, Theresa Rebeck and Cheryl L. West, among others, and directed by Tom Holehan, will be performed May 12-29 at Square One Theatre's new venue at Stratford Academy.
"Motherhood Out Loud" shatters traditional notions about parenthood, unveils its inherent comedy and celebrates the deeply personal truths that span and unite generations.
Performances are on the following days and times:
- Thursday, May 12 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 13 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14 at 4 p.m. (twilight matinee) and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 15 at 2 p.m. (matinee)
- Thursday, May 19 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 20 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21 at 4 p.m. (twilight matinee) and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 22 at 2 p.m. (matinee)
- Thursday, May 26 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 27 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 28 at 4 p.m. (twilight matinee) and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 29 at 2 p.m. (matinee)
Single tickets: $20, adults; $19, senior citizens and students. Single tickets may be purchased by calling the box office at 203-375-8778 or online by clicking here , 60 minutes (or more) prior to each performance .
All performances will be at the new location on the stage of Stratford Academy, 719 Birdseye St., off Interstate 95 Exit 32 in Stratford Center.
The stage at Stratford Academy is wheelchair accessible and the theater offers its patrons hearing-assisted listening devices as needed. Please inform the box office of any special needs when reserving tickets.
For more information, click here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.