STRATFORD, Conn. – Six adults were forced out by a fire late Sunday that heavily damaged their Stratford home, according to the Red Cross.
The fire was in a home at 265 Peace St. The Red Cross provided assistance to meet the family’s immediate needs, but no injuries were reported.
A second floor bedroom was destroyed by the fire, and two other rooms were severely damaged by smoke and heat, Fire Marshal Brian Lampart told the Stratford Star.
Click here to read the story at the Stratford Star.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.